9.27.2013

Fast Fact Friday—Personal History in Depth


Pin It!

This Is Me Challenge Fast Fact Friday Personal History in Depth

If you are a follower of the regular This is Me Challenge, you know that every Friday for the rest of the year we are working on getting our personal history recorded in depth! 

If you’ve ever done any family history, you know why it is so important for us to record our personal histories.  Just imagine how easy it would be to find info if all your ancestors had recorded this much about themselves! (Plus it would be fun to just know what they were like and not just when they were born, who they married, and when they died.) Winking smile

I haven’t had much extra time to devote to the LDS version of the This Is Me Challenge, but I thought I’d bring some of it to you here.  Here are the links to the first four posts.

#1 (The Basics)

#2 (The Early Years)

#3 (The Teenage Years)

#4 (Home)

Each Friday from now on, I will just publish it here as well as on the regular TIMC.  And I’m crossing my fingers that I will find some time to get back on track with regular new challenges on here.  Thanks for all your help, support and understanding! Smile


Pin It!